Saturday, February 21, 2015

Intro to My Crazy Beautiful Life.

Hello! Hello! My name is Sarah...with a H that is, and this is my life. You're about to experience the crazy life of a stay-at-home mother. I'll be sharing a variety of things with you, from my sometimes "unconventional" tips and tricks to my parenting and passion for Christ. I'll also share my crafty ideas: the latest deals and steals I come across, delicious family recipes, commentaries about movies and media, helpful cleaning and organization tips, and a double spoonful of opinions on a variety of topics. I will even throw in the absolute true stories, confessions, and adventures this ride called motherhood takes me on. 

I welcome you to subscribe and enjoy my Erma Bombeck inspired blog. I also welcome you too share your life with me, because I love hearing what other mothers have to say. I'm totally looking forward to hearing your ideas and opinions so don't hold back. 

I'm a stay at home mom of four kids, ages 13,9,7 and 1. I definitely have my hands full, but it is nothing Goldfish and juice boxes can't handle. I've been married to my sweet husband for 14 years, and we live one crazy life co-parenting our very energetic children and rambunctious dog, Nala. 
     
Why start a blog? Well, I have always enjoyed writing and sharing life stories with people who share the same interests as me. My hope for this blog is that you can relate to me through creative, informative, and humorous writing. So with that being said--welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment